Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Xiaomi comes with 7,9" Tablet with NVIDIA Tegra K1

OP AmigaWolf

15th May 2014, 06:51 PM   |  #1  
AmigaWolf's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 166
 
533 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
The Xiaomi Mi Pad is a plastic iPad mini for Android lovers

So good news for you guys, then maybe there gone be Android TV BOXES with NVIDIA Tegra K1 soon after that.
15th May 2014, 08:08 PM   |  #2  
gwaldo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melb.
Thanks Meter: 29
 
320 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigaWolf

The Xiaomi Mi Pad is a plastic iPad mini for Android lovers

So good news for you guys, then maybe there gone be Android TV BOXES with NVIDIA Tegra K1 soon after that.

Nice one!
K1 tablet + CTRLR = better then sheild
15th May 2014, 08:23 PM   |  #3  
AmigaWolf's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 166
 
533 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwaldo

Nice one!
K1 tablet + CTRLR = better then sheild

Then if i was you i go with a K1 tablet + MOGA Pro Controller.

Expansys

Clove

Amazon




Because the MOGA Pro Controller has very good JoyPad support in Games, more then M.O.J.O.

MOGA Universal Driver, Provides full functionality for the PowerA MOGA™ Pocket and MOGA™ Pro controllers.

MOGA Pivot, The MOGA Pivot™ app pairs your MOGA™ controller to your Android smartphone or tablet, links to titles from our growing library of
150+ MOGA-enhanced games, and detects the MOGA-enhanced games you already have installed.


If only Mad Catz sold there M.O.J.O. without JoyPad.
Last edited by AmigaWolf; 15th May 2014 at 08:31 PM.
16th May 2014, 01:30 AM   |  #4  
gwaldo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melb.
Thanks Meter: 29
 
320 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigaWolf

If only Mad Catz sold there M.O.J.O. without JoyPad.

They supported google's standard.

MOGA uses(used?) their own library for controller support, CTRLR uses google's standard controller support.
I expect more devs now to drop 3rd part controller support and only support google's standard.
Is MOGA BT4? I don't think it is.
MOGA doesn't support PC/Mouse mode.. which I use as a wireless mouse on my laptop sometimes..
16th May 2014, 02:25 AM   |  #5  
AmigaWolf's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 166
 
533 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwaldo

They supported google's standard.

MOGA uses(used?) their own library for controller support, CTRLR uses google's standard controller support.
I expect more devs now to drop 3rd part controller support and only support google's standard.
Is MOGA BT4? I don't think it is.
MOGA doesn't support PC/Mouse mode.. which I use as a wireless mouse on my laptop sometimes..


And that is good because that means you can use allot more games, then only the google's standard controller support, whats the MOGA Pro
Controller also can use, without problems.

If you need Bluetooth 4, it's only handy because it uses less electricity, and you can simply use the tough screen to start Apps on a Tablet, or use a
cheap mouse so thats also no problem, when i used the Mad Catz M.O.J.O. i only used my air mouse, worked allot better for me then holding a
JoyPad with two hands, i only used the JoyPad to play games.
Last edited by AmigaWolf; 16th May 2014 at 02:27 AM.
17th May 2014, 05:18 AM   |  #6  
vanessaem's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 10,190
 
11,474 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Thread cleaned.

Please stop the arguing. If this device doesn't interest you, please post elsewhere.
Do not spam or troll this or any other thread.

Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to vanessaem For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes