No registration required

Wireless speaker (no audio) with Nexus 7 2013

OP RichardBe

16th May 2014, 05:42 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi!
I am trying to bluetooth connect my Logitech X100 wireless speaker with the Nexus 7 2013.....The connection and pairing enables but i get no audio. I have tried the Nexus with other wireless speakers but it still wont work,,,even though the wireless speakers work on my cell phone.. And also my Nexus Bluetooth will work with a wireless mini keyboard .
Thanks !
16th May 2014, 06:18 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardBe

Hi!
I am trying to bluetooth connect my Logitech X100 wireless speaker with the Nexus 7 2013.....The connection and pairing enables but i get no audio. I have tried the Nexus with other wireless speakers but it still wont work,,,even though the wireless speakers work on my cell phone.. And also my Nexus Bluetooth will work with a wireless mini keyboard .
Thanks !

After you connect with your N7, what profiles are listed on the N7 for the speaker? Is it media, headset, none, or both? You might also try making sure your cell phone bt is off before you turn on the speaker and connect it with your tablet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
17th May 2014, 04:26 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Nexus 7 2013 wireless speaker problem
Hi ,,,,,, My N7 listed profiles,,, Media & Headset are both on... and since our last correspondence i have downloaded on play store the Bluetooth Mono for earpiece,,,, and i get sound from my speaker, bluetoothed through the N7- Phone profile....but offcourse the output is mono and garbly.( I have Uninstalled it since) I was wonderring.... do you sduppose that if i unroot my N7 to factory status,will i perhaps regain full bluetooth wireless speaker results....
Thanks !

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkolbus

After you connect with your N7, what profiles are listed on the N7 for the speaker? Is it media, headset, none, or both? You might also try making sure your cell phone bt is off before you turn on the speaker and connect it with your tablet.

17th May 2014, 05:45 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 3

24 posts
Root shouldn't have anything to do with it. Did you load a different rom, or are you still running stock?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread