Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,619 Members 46,331 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Wireless speaker (no audio) with Nexus 7 2013

Tip us?

RichardBe
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Wireless speaker (no audio) with Nexus 7 2013

Hi!
I am trying to bluetooth connect my Logitech X100 wireless speaker with the Nexus 7 2013.....The connection and pairing enables but i get no audio. I have tried the Nexus with other wireless speakers but it still wont work,,,even though the wireless speakers work on my cell phone.. And also my Nexus Bluetooth will work with a wireless mini keyboard .
Thanks !

arkolbus
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardBe View Post
Hi!
I am trying to bluetooth connect my Logitech X100 wireless speaker with the Nexus 7 2013.....The connection and pairing enables but i get no audio. I have tried the Nexus with other wireless speakers but it still wont work,,,even though the wireless speakers work on my cell phone.. And also my Nexus Bluetooth will work with a wireless mini keyboard .
Thanks !
After you connect with your N7, what profiles are listed on the N7 for the speaker? Is it media, headset, none, or both? You might also try making sure your cell phone bt is off before you turn on the speaker and connect it with your tablet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

RichardBe
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Nexus 7 2013 wireless speaker problem

Hi ,,,,,, My N7 listed profiles,,, Media & Headset are both on... and since our last correspondence i have downloaded on play store the Bluetooth Mono for earpiece,,,, and i get sound from my speaker, bluetoothed through the N7- Phone profile....but offcourse the output is mono and garbly.( I have Uninstalled it since) I was wonderring.... do you sduppose that if i unroot my N7 to factory status,will i perhaps regain full bluetooth wireless speaker results....
Thanks !

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkolbus View Post
After you connect with your N7, what profiles are listed on the N7 for the speaker? Is it media, headset, none, or both? You might also try making sure your cell phone bt is off before you turn on the speaker and connect it with your tablet.

arkolbus
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Root shouldn't have anything to do with it. Did you load a different rom, or are you still running stock?