Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,696 Members 37,731 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

gap and camera issuse

Tip us?

dandi212
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default gap and camera issuse

Hello..
Can anyone explain me what is the gap issuse and what is the camera lens issuse?

How these 2 issuses affect the device?
Shuld i ask for replace my device if i have these 2?

LotoTutu
Old
(Last edited by LotoTutu; 17th May 2014 at 08:04 AM.)
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandi212 View Post
Hello..
Can anyone explain me what is the gap issuse and what is the camera lens issuse?

How these 2 issuses affect the device?
Shuld i ask for replace my device if i have these 2?
Gap issue:
Some user encounter the issue that there is a gap between the front panel and the frame.
The gaps are more obvious on the white Xperia Z2 than the black and purple models.
Sony Mobile Singapore have since issued a statement acknowledging the issue, “We are aware of some users’ concern on the waterproofing capability of the Xperia Z2 due to the presence of gap(s) and are currently looking into this issue. In the meantime, users who wish to [sic] may bring their Xperia Z2 to any service center to have our staff conduct a water resistant test.”

Camera lens issue:
Some users said that rear camera lens are slightly off centre. It seems it does not affect the camera functionality. There is no official news about it. A new problem turns up. It looks so weird. You may have to replace it if that happens.

The Following User Says Thank You to LotoTutu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]