Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,396 Members 36,820 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Media link hd sale

Tip us?

DruoGaby
Old
Thanks Meter 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by k4p741nkrunch View Post
I just ordered my Media Link HD and ran into the same problem as you.

Tried it four times via the website and each time "We're sorry, Something happened while processing your order. Please try again."

So I called the 'Order by phone' number, this number for me -> 1 866 866-7509

I explained that I am not a Sprint customer, but I was trying to purchase the accessory and got an error.
The gentleman went through and got all my information, but at the recap of the order he told me the shipping was $12.50.
I asked if there were other shipping options, as the website told me 6.50 for shipping. He told me this was the only option and recapped the order again. I was about to stop him, when he said "So with the accessory, the local tax, and shipping the total will be $21.67."
I was confused and thought he forget the shipping in the math, but I didn't care and just let it go through.

Well, I just got the confirmation email, I paid a total of $21.67. Somehow I got free shipping.
Checked the bank to confirm. Guess I got lucky somehow!

Thanks for the tip OP! I've been wanting one of these since I got my One X!
happened to me also....online was charging me for shipping and when i called they said it was free.."$19.99 :P

mjs2011
Old
Thanks Meter 1,680
Is this a good device? I have a chromecast and love it, so don't really have a need for this.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

k4p741nkrunch
Old
Thanks Meter 122

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjs2011 View Post
Is this a good device? I have a chromecast and love it, so don't really have a need for this.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
I am curious as to whether or not it's going to work this way, but for the HTC One X and the HTC One it did screen mirroring. I don't think the chromecast does that, but I could be wrong.

DruoGaby
Old
Thanks Meter 79
i sold my chromecast screw that thing!!! media link for the win....and with media link...ya dont need wifi..it can hook up to the phone over 3g 4g...

itzsnookums
Old
Thanks Meter 284
this is awesome, now i can chuck that crappy mhl cable out the window
Devices: HTC Touch Diamond (SOLD), T-Mobile HTC HD2 (Retired), AT&T HTC Inspire 4G (Retired),AT&T HTC ONE X (Sold), T-Mobile HTC One...

HTC One: Dr. Who Bootanimation w/ Theme Music