Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Cannot root the device

OP vilinsky

16th May 2014, 10:49 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Karmiel
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
After doing everything according to the guide, when I enter "fastboot oem get_unlock_data" it say "this command is not needed to unlock. Run fastboot oem unlock directly"
How do I fix it?
I have already checked that the drivers are up to date.

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app
17th May 2014, 12:43 AM   |  #2  
abhi0502's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 149
 
341 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vilinsky

After doing everything according to the guide, when I enter "fastboot oem get_unlock_data" it say "this command is not needed to unlock. Run fastboot oem unlock directly"
How do I fix it?
I have already checked that the drivers are up to date.
Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app

Check this link
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2736770
U will get ur ans
The Following User Says Thank You to abhi0502 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th May 2014, 04:56 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Karmiel
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi0502

Check this link
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2736770
U will get ur ans

I have tried the "fastboot oem unlock" command and followed the instructions, but all I got in return is "failed too many links"
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
In the status it says "locked" and the code is "0"

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app
17th May 2014, 08:12 AM   |  #4  
abhi0502's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 149
 
341 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vilinsky

I have tried the "fastboot oem unlock" command and followed the instructions, but all I got in return is "failed too many links"
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
In the status it says "locked" and the code is "0"
Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app

Now u restart ur pc n mobile go to bootloader connect ur usb to pc n first type adb devices in cmd u will get daemon successfully something like that n then continue steps to unlock bootloader
U have any probs follow this video
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=y...&v=sw675ipX-ds
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes