Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,758 Members 46,607 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ASUS 50 Google credit

Tip us?

englishmale
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Default ASUS 50 Google credit

Hi could anyone tell me if the uk 32gig nexus will qualify ? Or is it just the 16gig version. As it has to be this model number ASUS-1A007A
Many thanks in advance.
Here's the link if anyone is interested have to buy a nexus 7 from 5th may to 1st june https://asuspromotions.com/googleplay
The Following User Says Thank You to englishmale For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

littleromeo
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Well, the list of qualified models has only one entry and that's ASUS-1A007A which is the 16Gb 2013 nexus 7. Why don't you just file a claim and see what happens?

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1398

DONATE TO ME
Just got my 50 Google Play credit today, thanks for the link
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)
The Following User Says Thank You to radicalisto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

englishmale
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Glad it helped you radicalisto

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z1 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to englishmale For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1398

DONATE TO ME
Just to add to this, first code I got was for the US Playstore, changed my address/set up a second account figured hey no issue.. then I got an email from them saying

Quote:
Thank you for taking part in ASUS Google Play promotion.

On 14th May we sent you a code for your 50 Google Play Voucher and unfortunately the code we issued was not valid for the UK.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this has caused, please find the correct code below:
So I got $50 which I spent, then they added the 50 UK play to my account = result happy
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)