Watch This Now!

Installation of usb drivers don't works (Alcatel ot995)

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By fgardien, Junior Member on 15th May 2014, 12:50 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

I've a problem since I changed my Rom : I take the CyanogenMod 10.3 for my Alcatel OT995, it works fine on my device, but I can't use adb command line neither other features using adb.exe ! I can only access to storage mass device, so I think I have a problem with the USB drivers which connect ADB command to my phone.
I can add that before I've installed this Rom on the device, I've installed many drivers on the PC : Firstely I installed the owner's driver provided by Alcatel in the AlcatelAndroidManager.exe package, secondly I installed the Google USB drivers provided because I'm using Android Virtual Devices (AVD Manager) to do some developping works.
I used to launch adb with "adb start-server" so it's still working, I don't obtain any device in the list with "adb devices", why don't I get it ?

I've realized some cleaning actions : I uninstalled the USB drivers of Alcatel's software, I uninstall the Google USB driver , to finish I reboot the PC but it don't changed anything !
Moreover, I tryed to apply this (well explained) post without any success : ; I see finely in the list, I can't find "Android devices" category, neither "Usb Adb" entry... so my device is not recognized in the "Settings Panel". However the storage mass device appears as a volume named "F:".

Help me please.
Last edited by fgardien; 15th May 2014 at 03:05 PM.
17th May 2014, 09:29 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
Red face
The post #4 published by Incubus 26jc saved me at
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread