Some questions from a new android user?
So i recently got an LG gpad and I've always used apple devices. I usually like to not interfere with anything software for the first couple of weeks till i get the hang of it then i like to tweak my device. Same for my iphone and ipod, jailbroke it and installed all sorts of goodies.
Now it's time for this beauty but first i have a few questions. I know the questions I'm asking have probably been asked before but it would be great if I could find more tailored answers under one post, thank you.
My first question is about a bug or something, i'm not sure.
For some reason whenever i used firefox's keyboard and sometime other apps too the screen flashes. Dont think it's a hardware problem since it doesnt happen everywhere. Any theories?
Now for the really tweaking questions
1. Is there a way to unroot and go back as if nothing happened while i'm on kitkat?
2. Is there a way to restore stock recovery? With keeping root ? And without keeping root?
3. I've seen a flashing tool mentioned more than once, does it work for the gpad? Is it recommeneded or should i go manual? I'm. Prepared to learn the manual way either way and then use the app simply coz i like to learn technical things. Any post or instructions to help me here would be great.
4. CWM or TWRP. Yes I'm a new user but i learn extremely fast so go going for the "easy" option isn't necessary. Is there a way to switch from one to the other? Anything i must be cautious about?
5. Is there a way to install multiple roms? I wanna try new ones but i don't like the idea of losing the stock. Not yet at least, still having cold feet. If there's a way to use both that would be great.
6. One of the reasons i want to root is be able to move apps from internal to external sd using link2sd and foldermount. Any drawbacks to that? Would it slow my device? Is it normal that nearly every app I have created a folder in my emulated/0/ folder? Hate having it too populated. Can i delete/move them?
7. If you mention a couple of apps to get after rooting that would splendid.
Thank you in advance and again I'm sorry if this was posted again, but as i said i wanted everything tailored and under one roof.