Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

[Q] Differences between S5 16GB & 32GB

OP Masterz

17th May 2014, 01:56 PM   |  #11  
Flag Wilkinsburg, PA
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterz

Hi,

I'm planning to get an S5 (G900F) for my girlfriend and I was wondering if there are any differences between the 16GB and 32GB versions (except for the storage of course) ?

Will I be able to flash any ROM made for the G900F 16GB onto the 32GB version ? (as the partitions likely have different sizes...)
Is the 32GB S5 the same model (G900F) as the 16GB, or does it have another model number ?

Thank you,

It's more expensive!
17th May 2014, 02:14 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 8

36 posts
Info 2 Be careful, it could be different
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterz

Hi,

I'm planning to get an S5 (G900F) for my girlfriend and I was wondering if there are any differences between the 16GB and 32GB versions (except for the storage of course) ?

Will I be able to flash any ROM made for the G900F 16GB onto the 32GB version ? (as the partitions likely have different sizes...)
Is the 32GB S5 the same model (G900F) as the 16GB, or does it have another model number ?

Thank you,

My SM G900S has 32 GB, and the disk aria is partitioned into 5 sectors. May be you can flash the same rom as for the 16 GB model, but some data and apps will be altered.
Anyway, I prefer the 32 version, since the OS and so take about 6 GB of the disk space.

About fakes: My phone is 100% original, but there are a lot of good fakes - most of them with 16 GB. So be careful when buying.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
16gb, 32gb
Previous Thread Next Thread