[Q] KK update is still not here on kies (N7100)

16th May 2014, 09:30 AM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 296

759 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by singhpratik87

Nice of her to still trust you with her note II in the hope it won't be messed up this time around.Oh well I am sure in few days time you'll get notified ota if not then do what you do best.Mess up her phone..LOL

Well, it's her choice and she doesn't care what I am really actually doing on her phone lol, she's trusting me, our frienship would only break if her phone won't boot anymore past the bootlogo hahaha.
17th May 2014, 11:20 AM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 296

759 posts
Donate to Me
More
My friend told me the OTA came earlier ago in the morning, thanks guys!
17th May 2014, 02:19 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 1

35 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JovieBrett

Hi guys so I'm helping my friend's Note 2 to manually update it to KK via kies cause OTA is still not available when checking on 'Check for updates' (Yeah it's over a month now and the update is still not there! freaky sam****)
So our problem is the kies dashboard just displays 'Latest firmware' for her device and we cannot see any other option to check updates for KK on kies, that is just stupid :/ Her Note 2 is on JB 4.3, so my question is, is there any possible way on how to get rid of that 'Latest firmware' label on her device via Samsung Kies to be able to get the latest update?
If you're going to say about ODIN or any geeky things to do, she won't allow it lol, she's sick of that, she just wants to upgrade it manually over the kies.

according to samsung...only india and france available~~~
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.4, n7100, ota, samsung kies, update
Previous Thread Next Thread