Default How to import .VCF files to iPhone 5s/5/4S?

How do you transfer your contact info over to an iphone?
1. How to transfer vcard contacts to iphone 5?
I have copied my contact from my Nokia phone in VCard format. Now i want to transfer /copy all my 600 contact which is in Vcard format to my i phone 5 with all the details including phone no.also. Please suggest how can i do this.regards - Sanjeev

2. How do I import my .VCF files onto my iPhone?
I've been having difficulties getting all my contacts onto my iPhone. I have all of my .VCF contact files on my computer, and in iTunes I made it so that it used Windows Contacts as the Sync Folder. Well I have all my .VCF contact files in Windows Contacts but it isn't putting them onto my iPhone when I Sync. – Brandon

If you have ever stored .VCF contacts on your computer, and now want to batch import them to your new iPhone 5/5s, I think you haven’t find a good way to do that, here I will share with the way to import vcard contacts to iPhone.

In order to import .VCF files to iPhone, need a third-party tool – TunesGo, you can download it below, then follow the next steps.
swesoft.com/android-ios-manager.html

Step by step to import .VCF files to iPhone

Step 1: connect your iphone with computer
Download and install the TunesGo on your computer. Then run it. Using the cable connect iPhone with computer, once it's connected, this program will detect it immediately and display it in the primary window.
Note: Using TunesGo, you need install iTunes before

Step 2: Copy vCard files to iPhone 5s/5/4s
In the primary windows, click “Contacts” in the left column. Then Click the button "Import/Export". In its drop-down list, select "Import Contacts from Computer". In the right pull-down menu, choose "from vCard file". When the file browser window pops up, select your wanted vCard files and begin to import.

Just one minute, you will import all vCard contacts to iPhone, so easy. Wondershare TunesGo also supports directly importing/exporting contacts from/to Outlook 2003/2007/2010, Outlook Express, Windows Live Mail and Windows Address Book. When duplicate contacts exist, TunesGo will merge them by the group of phone number, name, and email. Wondershare TunesGo is fully compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, and iPhone 3GS.

Tags: Copy .VCF files to iPhone, transfer vCard contacts to iPhone, import .VCF files to iPhone, import VCF to iPhone