Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,243 Members 51,639 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GAME][2.2+ / Kindle] Gravity Smash

Tip us?

ale143alb
Old
(Last edited by ale143alb; 20th May 2014 at 06:40 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [GAME][2.2+ / Kindle] Gravity Smash

Hi everyone,

I am Alessio. I am an individual delevoper and i wanna introduce a new free Number Puzzle Game : Gravity Smash https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...3.GravitySmash

Click image for larger version

Name:	foto-in-cell.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	2748320

My App is a Puzzle Game, inspired by 2048, but with these key features that make it different:
1) MULTIPLE FUSIONS: the game is based on gravity, meaning that according to the direction of the swype, one of the four walls attract the tiles
2) LEVELS: the whole game is based on levels and there are a total of 14 of them
3) INCREMENTAL DIFFICULTY: The difficulty grows each time you reach a new level, since the matrix changes in some of them, starting from a 4x4 matrix, moving on a 5x5 matrix and eventually a 6x6 one. Furthermore, the number of tiles appearing each turn relays on the actual matrix.
4) TRICKS: It is possible to use some additional functions to give the user the chance to manage the game in a more strategic way
5) CHECKPOINT: It is possible to use a checkpoint after you pass a level, so that the user doesn't need to restart from the very beginnig of the game each time he/she loses, but they can start from the last level passed. Each passed levele restores your checkpoint.

Turboshroom
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Great to see someone taking 2048 and making it their own thing, instead of just cloning it. And this even look pretty good. Will try it out today.