FORUMS

[Q] Anyone heard of TRONSMART PS7 and COOLPAD 9976A

68 posts
Thanks Meter: 8
 
By wslimk, Account currently disabled on 18th February 2014, 11:59 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Both of them are with MTK6592, 1200P 1920*1200 screen 7inch ,2GB RAM
the only difference is the ROM, 8GB to COOLPAD 9976A, but 16GB to TRONSMART PS7


and I did not get the price for PS7.

which is better? anyone know more about the 2 phablet?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	766
Size:	130.6 KB
ID:	2586310   Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	462
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	2586311  
Last edited by wslimk; 18th February 2014 at 12:02 PM.
 
 
23rd February 2014, 06:44 PM |#2  
networkdood's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere, lost in time....
Thanks Meter: 137
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wslimk

Both of them are with MTK6592, 1200P 1920*1200 screen 7inch ,2GB RAM
the only difference is the ROM, 8GB to COOLPAD 9976A, but 16GB to TRONSMART PS7


and I did not get the price for PS7.

which is better? anyone know more about the 2 phablet?

I found it here - http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Trons...ra-324755.html

I am buying the COOLPAD for about the same price, around 300.00 as the TRONSMART is not out yet..
5th March 2014, 07:26 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Where did you find it for $300 ?

Sent from my ZP990 using Tapatalk
5th March 2014, 09:33 PM |#4  
networkdood's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere, lost in time....
Thanks Meter: 137
 
More
Aliexpress... Probably more now
25th March 2014, 05:49 AM |#5  
networkdood's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere, lost in time....
Thanks Meter: 137
 
More
Price is now 380.00. Never received the item from aliexpress.com - I am going with merimobiles.com now - at about 405.00.
29th March 2014, 04:16 PM |#6  
jana999's Avatar
Member
Flag Toa Payoh
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
I considered buying the Ulefone U7.
I checked websites like fastcardtech.com, pandawill.com etc.

Finally I decided to buy the Coolpad 9976A from aliexpress (http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Coolp...609182894.html).
Hopefully I will receive it by the end of April/2014.
29th March 2014, 05:49 PM |#7  
networkdood's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere, lost in time....
Thanks Meter: 137
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jana999

I considered buying the Ulefone U7.
I checked websites like fastcardtech.com, pandawill.com etc.

Finally I decided to buy the Coolpad 9976A from aliexpress (http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Coolp...609182894.html).
Hopefully I will receive it by the end of April/2014.

Good luck...
The Following User Says Thank You to networkdood For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2014, 02:34 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Hi,

my Ulefone U7 is arriving today; I bought it one month ago for about 230$, including shipping.

Why to choose Coolpad as the price is almost 150$ higher ?

Is there anyone else who has bought the U7 ?

Thank you,
cdr
4th May 2014, 11:24 AM |#9  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
I got my PS7, it is pretty good. at $229.99. Any one got the firmware, I need the original ROM
17th May 2014, 04:20 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdr400

Hi,

my Ulefone U7 is arriving today; I bought it one month ago for about 230$, including shipping.

Why to choose Coolpad as the price is almost 150$ higher ?

Is there anyone else who has bought the U7 ?

Thank you,
cdr

because of bigger battery maybe...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
tronsmart-ps7

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes