Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,368 Members 51,455 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

screen leaves a impression/blurry image

Tip us?

rooster_yang
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default screen leaves a impression/blurry image

hello all . yesterday i received brand new Sony Xperia Z2 and I notice my phone maybe defect. When i press the touch screen with little pressure it leaves a impression/blurry the image on the screen. is that normal ? can somebody try to press screen with little more pressure see if you have this and i feel the screen is kind of cheap and plastic feel.
current device HTC One

sony xperia zl c6506 / Galaxy Note2 T88 / Samsung galaxy S3 T999 16GB/ GSM Galaxy Nexus/ Samsung galaxy S2 T989/ Iphone 4/ HTC Sensation 4G/ HTC HD2/ Iphone 3GS/ HTC Nexus One/ Iphone 3G/ Mytouch 3G/ HTC Touchpro/ Nokia N95

paullu
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster_yang View Post
hello all . yesterday i received brand new Sony Xperia Z2 and I notice my phone maybe defect. When i press the touch screen with little pressure it leaves a impression/blurry the image on the screen. is that normal ? can somebody try to press screen with little more pressure see if you have this and i feel the screen is kind of cheap and plastic feel.
Because you have 人品problem
htc touch/ htc cruise /htc hd/ hd2/nexus one/hd7
htc incredible s/Htc sensation /htc hd7(again)/ galaxy s2/ galaxy s3
sony tx / xperia ZL / xperia z1/htc m8/xperia z2

LotoTutu
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster_yang View Post
It seems you get a emulational mobile phone.

xarfrost
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Tested mine and no blurs here. Send it back for a replacement.