Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,077 Members 37,936 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Notification light after KitKat Update

Tip us?

boomertwo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Notification light after KitKat Update

I've noticed that we no longer have a pulsing Green light for notifications after installing the kitkat update on my xt926m. Now whenever I get a notification such as an email or message from any of my apps that the light just under the speaker at the top of the phone only flashes White.

Has anyone else noticed this and has anyone found a way to change the color back to green?

bweN diorD
Old
Thanks Meter 574
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomertwo View Post
I've noticed that we no longer have a pulsing Green light for notifications after installing the kitkat update on my xt926m. Now whenever I get a notification such as an email or message from any of my apps that the light just under the speaker at the top of the phone only flashes White.

Has anyone else noticed this and has anyone found a way to change the color back to green?
there is an app that can supposedly manipulate the notification light (i never tried it), but i cant remember what its called off hand. try searching the market for notification light and see what comes up.
Show some appreciation to those who have helped you by using the Thanks button!!

One Click flash back to stock for Moto Razr HD/Maxx HD Here
[Guide] Moto Razr HD/MaxxHD flash: to KK, root, unlock the bootloader, install cwm, install twrp, or revert back to JB from KK Here
Are you a Noob and not sure where to post your question?
Noob friendly thread for questions about any device Here

cmh714
Old
Thanks Meter 17
LightFlow
The Following User Says Thank You to cmh714 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]