Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,490 Members 52,096 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Petition online:Android 4.2.2

Tip us?
 
pepmat
Old
#1  
pepmat's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 111
Posts: 318
Join Date: May 2014
Default Petition online:Android 4.2.2

Hi, I opened an online petition, I asked Samsung to update the Galaxy Core version 4.2.2 of Android, given the support on the Galaxy Core Plus.Sign it and help us reach our goal. I apologize for my bad English but I'm Italian. This is the petition: http://www.change.org/it/petizioni/s...ng-galaxy-core

Sent from my GT-I8260 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pepmat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Max B.
Old
(Last edited by Max B.; 13th May 2014 at 02:50 PM.) Reason: .
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 19
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepmat View Post
Hi, I opened an online petition, I asked Samsung to update the Galaxy Core version 4.2.2 of Android, given the support on the Galaxy Core Plus.Sign it and help us reach our goal. I apologize for my bad English but I'm Italian. This is the petition: http://www.change.org/it/petizioni/s...ng-galaxy-core

Sent from my GT-I8260 using XDA Free mobile app
Mossa astuta pubblicarlo qui
 
pepmat
Old
#3  
pepmat's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 111
Posts: 318
Join Date: May 2014
Sono sicuro che raggiungeremo il nostro obbiettivo!

I am sure that we will reach our goal!

Sent from my GT-I8260 using XDA Free mobile app
 
androvista_4pda.ru
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 89
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepmat View Post
Sono sicuro che raggiungeremo il nostro obbiettivo!

I am sure that we will reach our goal!

Sent from my GT-I8260 using XDA Free mobile app
Hurry to!!!!!!! At least to get upgrade to 4.2.2!: fingers-crossed:
 
pepmat
Old
#5  
pepmat's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 111
Posts: 318
Join Date: May 2014
Ok, our Core deserves it

Sent from my GT-I8260 using XDA Free mobile app
 
androvista_4pda.ru
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 89
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepmat View Post
Ok, our Core deserves it

Sent from my GT-I8260 using XDA Free mobile app
If you stay tuned for the release of an update!
 
pepmat
Old
#7  
pepmat's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 111
Posts: 318
Join Date: May 2014
I modified the petition:http://www.change.org/it/petizioni/s...ng-galaxy-core

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app
 
pepmat
Old
#8  
pepmat's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 111
Posts: 318
Join Date: May 2014
Perfect, now I speak with Samsung.Continuate to sign

Sent from my GT-I8260 using XDA Free mobile app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Device Review: Samsung Gear Live

Recently, Google announced Android Wear to the world. Android Wear is the Android-based initiative from … more

Forums Added for the Nvidia Shield Tablet and Sharp Aquos Crystal

Just a few days ago, wetook an in depth look at theNvidia Shield Tabletand … more

[OTA Captured] Android 4.4.3 Lands on European HTC One M7

The secound release of the Android L Developer Previewmay be the new hotness for … more

Take a Perfectly Stable Shot with Open Camera

The camera app on our Android smartphones and tablets isn’t something we focus on all … more