Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,346 Members 47,121 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Unable to update OTA

Tip us?

Morpheus273
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Unable to update OTA

I rooted my Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 with the 4.0-BETA4-20140128 ROM and 4.4.2-20140105 GApps couple of months back. Now the Paranoid interface shows me an outdated prompt and presents a list of stable and BETA ROMs. I tried downloading 4.2-BETA3 and it starts the downloading process. But in next few minutes it either shows a download termination or shows a download complete with a checksum error.

Since, I use a reliable broadband connection which does not break in between downloads, I am unsure of what could be the reason.

Do I need to follow a sequence of setup procedure before I can start downloading the ROM? I do not wish to wipe clean my rooted S2 for installing the ROM from scratch.

Please let me know if I am missing something. The BETA ROM has started giving me issues now.

Thanks.

Pirateghost
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6245

DONATE TO ME
Just download manually. Your device is not supported by the paranoid android team but by the legacy team. Files are hosted on goo and shared box hosting

Sent from my Nexus 5

Pirateghost
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6245

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert.Rr View Post
Same problem here
You just quoted my post. You had to have seen my solution....

We don't take care of legacy devices. I am responsible for http://paranoidandroid.co. that's the only place I can accept bug reports on.

Sent from my Nexus 5