Poor USB Connection

OP kRYySTy

17th May 2014, 09:01 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Slatina
Thanks Meter: 26

155 posts
More
Did anyone else experiencing poor/unreliable usb connection on htc one? I mean it keeps disconnecting randomly while connected to pc, and imediatly connect back again. I wanted to s-off the phone but not succed because of this problem. Tried 2 computers and also 2 usb cables. Should i send it to repair?
17th May 2014, 01:42 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 3,070

6,193 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kRYySTy

Did anyone else experiencing poor/unreliable usb connection on htc one? I mean it keeps disconnecting randomly while connected to pc, and imediatly connect back again. I wanted to s-off the phone but not succed because of this problem. Tried 2 computers and also 2 usb cables. Should i send it to repair?

Try cleaning the phone's USB port first (for example using a compressed air can, or any other method you find suitable), maybe it's just some debris in there.

If that doesn't fix it, then yes, off to repair, because it will only get worse over time.
17th May 2014, 03:17 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Slatina

155 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71

Try cleaning the phone's USB port first (for example using a compressed air can, or any other method you find suitable), maybe it's just some debris in there.

If that doesn't fix it, then yes, off to repair, because it will only get worse over time.

The problem is that if i charge the phone with that cable it doesn't disconnect at all.
17th May 2014, 04:22 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 3,070

6,193 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kRYySTy

The problem is that if i charge the phone with that cable it doesn't disconnect at all.

I would say it's cause the PC connection, uses different/more pins, than a normal charger... so for the time being the charging ones are still good, but not the ones to "talk" to your PC.... since it does "come and go", it could just be debris in there.

Or it could be a hardware problem that could get worse over time.
The Following User Says Thank You to nkk71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th May 2014, 06:01 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Slatina

155 posts
More
i will try to clean the usb port and also another usb cable, and i will came back with and response if worked or not
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread