Winsploit is a little thing I made for an "educational experience". Very simple little collection of tools to create a flash drive you boot from and a few clicks and letters later, you can activate the built-in admin account, with a password of your choice.
Very n00b, I know. But, I learned a lot about batch while writing this, so it was worth it.
PLEASE, read the documentation BEFORE
Preferably, read the homepage (just 1st paragraph is good) and information pages.
Now you can download!
Please note, this is in beta! That means it might not work!
Thank you for your time.
Since I haven't written the guide (at time of post) here is the basics:
• Have Windows 7 USB drive
• Run makeusb.cmd
• Boot from USB on target machine
• Click "Repair your computer"
• Open Command Prompt
• Type "exploit" (no quotes)
• Follow instructions.
• Reboot. On logon screen, hit SHIFT five times.
• Wait for CMD window, type "make"
• Pretty much smooth sailing from there.
Thanks for looking!