Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Un-root Nabi 2

OP Trowa85

14th May 2014, 01:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Ok as the in the title I have a Nabi2 that is running twrp 2.2.2.1 is OS 4.0.4 kernel 3.1.10-000298 a while back I followed a video to root this device

and put the play store on the device. It worked great and I have been able to down load many games and apps i couldn't before but.. Now there are

a few OTA updates that won't work that I would like to update to. If any one knows and can

explain step by step how to remove twrp and get this device back to stock so the OTA updates will take I would be very appreciative this is the first

device that I have rooted so please spare no small detail. I have tried going into twrp and hit restore and then tried to apply the package

"stockunrooted" but it didn't work. The update I am trying to upgrade to is the v2.1.
15th May 2014, 05:22 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Portland, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 730

660 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowa85

Ok as the in the title I have a Nabi2 that is running twrp 2.2.2.1 is OS 4.0.4 kernel 3.1.10-000298 a while back I followed a video to root this device

and put the play store on the device. It worked great and I have been able to down load many games and apps i couldn't before but.. Now there are

a few OTA updates that won't work that I would like to update to. If any one knows and can

explain step by step how to remove twrp and get this device back to stock so the OTA updates will take I would be very appreciative this is the first

device that I have rooted so please spare no small detail. I have tried going into twrp and hit restore and then tried to apply the package

"stockunrooted" but it didn't work. The update I am trying to upgrade to is the v2.1.

Why 2.1 and not the latest? This is the best method to get to the latest software. Pic the link for US or UK depending on where you are.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2258
17th May 2014, 08:31 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aicjofs

Why 2.1 and not the latest? This is the best method to get to the latest software. Pic the link for US or UK depending on where you are.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2258

The updates come in order I have to get to the Nabi V2.1 to get to the next one, and this is a US version.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
nabi-2
Previous Thread Next Thread