Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,836 Members 41,385 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Best call recording APP for rooted custom recovery LG G2 AT&T branded?[/Q]

Tip us?

justintime001
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Question [Q] Best call recording APP for rooted custom recovery LG G2 AT&T branded?[/Q]

Hi everyone,

I have a simple question: what is the best call recorder using my AT&T phone number (not Google Voice) to record both ends of a conversation regardless of who calls whom?

It seems surprisingly difficult to find a reliable app that can record at the proper volume on both ends for my LG-G2 AT&T model (rooted, custom recovery).

Anyone with experience using a call recorder on the same device - I would be very grateful! Thanks!

-Justin

justintime001
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by justintime001 View Post
Hi everyone,

I have a simple question: what is the best call recorder using my AT&T phone number (not Google Voice) to record both ends of a conversation regardless of who calls whom?

It seems surprisingly difficult to find a reliable app that can record at the proper volume on both ends for my LG-G2 AT&T model (rooted, custom recovery).

Anyone with experience using a call recorder on the same device - I would be very grateful! Thanks!

-Justin
ADMINS/MODERATORS: should this go in Q&A Troubleshooting? If so, one of you please move it to that section? Not seeing an option to move and/or delete and re-create my thread in the Q&A Troubleshooting section. Thanks for your time!

-Justin

Trixanity
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by justintime001 View Post
Hi everyone,

-Justin
G2 tweaks box. An xposed module. It can do both automatic recording and it can add a record button to the call menu.

Sent from my LG-D802 - Powered by Dorimanx & Pardus