Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,934 Members 37,624 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Gsmarena review

Tip us?

kartoonz
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by niaboc79 View Post
Reviews are never objective.

Best way is to go in a Sony Center and test the phone.

Compare between different phones is useless. You must choose according to your own criterias with device in hand.

Envoyé de mon D6503 en utilisant Tapatalk
I second your thoughts...
Quote:
Originally Posted by debrandman View Post
Its obvious that the guys from Gsmarena are marketing the plastic fantastic S5, they've already reviewed and praised it three times in the past month ...so imo, they are not trustworthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamran9558 View Post
Yeah that's right. Many blogs and websites are clearly on Samsung's payroll. Samsung's PR is one of the best when it comes to this stuff. I still cant believe that Heathrow is naming a terminal as S5 for a few weeks
Lol seems true

debrandman
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by kartoonz View Post
I second your thoughts...

Lol seems true
It is true, and even the news section on their website is lately full of Samsung propaganda!

iAMOA
Old
Thanks Meter 5
was the writer sleeping or what? he changed the sides of the ports completely. thats silly.

The right side of the Xperia Z2 is very busy. In the upper corner is the microSIM compartment under its protective flap. Just below it is the signature power key, followed by a volume rocker. Finally, there is the two-stage shutter key.

Right side: microSIM card slot, aluminum power key, shutter key

The left side has the microSD card slot and the microUSB port under a protective plastic lid as well. Naturally, it should be properly closed if you want your Xperia Z2 to be dust and water proof. The lanyard eyelet is also around.

Left side: microSD card slot and microUSB port, plus the lanyard eyelet
source: http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_...iew-1078p3.php