FORUMS

T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Battery Woes

I’ve been using a T-Mobile Galaxy S6 since the device launched with T-mobile’s … more

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

[Q] X43Z60 stuck at kindle fire logo, nothing work

15 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By csk84, Junior Member on 12th May 2014, 04:01 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi,
my daughter kindle does not work anymore, yesterday after hard shutdown...
it like 2 week, this kindle act odd. but now, nothing is working. all i did last December was rooting, it work fine.

right now, all it does is stuck in the kindle fire logo, it moving and the lit is on...

I try volume up and turn on, nope.
I try to connect to pc, ADB not recognized.
I do not have an factory cable, do i need a factory to resolve the problem?
I dont think i have a ROM problem. but i dont touch it...
if the problem come from ROM, how/where can I choose the good one

If there is no solution, do Amazon accept rooting tablet


I have Kindle Fire HD, X43Z60
thx for helping
sorry for my bad english
Last edited by csk84; 12th May 2014 at 04:06 AM.
 
 
12th May 2014, 04:19 AM |#2  
stunts513's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag New Braunfels, TX
Thanks Meter: 619
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by csk84

Hi,
my daughter kindle does not work anymore, yesterday after hard shutdown...
it like 2 week, this kindle act odd. but now, nothing is working. all i did last December was rooting, it work fine.

right now, all it does is stuck in the kindle fire logo, it moving and the lit is on...

I try volume up and turn on, nope.
I try to connect to pc, ADB not recognized.
I do not have an factory cable, do i need a factory to resolve the problem?
I dont think i have a ROM problem. but i dont touch it...
if the problem come from ROM, how/where can I choose the good one

If there is no solution, do Amazon accept rooting tablet


I have Kindle Fire HD, X43Z60
thx for helping
sorry for my bad english

I try a fastboot cable/adapter to see if you can restore the os. I recommend the blackhat adapters mentioned in hashcode's 2nd bootloader + twrp tutorial in the development section.

Sent from my Amazon Tate using Tapatalk
12th May 2014, 06:20 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunts513

I try a fastboot cable/adapter to see if you can restore the os. I recommend the blackhat adapters mentioned in hashcode's 2nd bootloader + twrp tutorial in the development section.

Sent from my Amazon Tate using Tapatalk

I read in some topic that if the kindle fire logo stay lid indefinitely i'm in fastboot... But i try "fastboot -i 0x1949 getvar product", it show only waiting device, i try to turn off and on, nothing happen.
is that mean, i need a Factory Cable to make it work again??
12th May 2014, 08:05 PM |#4  
stunts513's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag New Braunfels, TX
Thanks Meter: 619
 
Donate to Me
More
I don't know where you read that but it is wrong, if it stays on the orange logo it means you are in a bootloop. When in fastboot it will come up on the screen and say "fastboot" in a logo form. You have to have a fastboot cable to get it into fastboot mode when it is stuck in a bootloop that has the orange logo only.

Sent from my Amazon Tate using Tapatalk
12th May 2014, 08:41 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunts513

I don't know where you read that but it is wrong, if it stays on the orange logo it means you are in a bootloop. When in fastboot it will come up on the screen and say "fastboot" in a logo form. You have to have a fastboot cable to get it into fastboot mode when it is stuck in a bootloop that has the orange logo only.

Sent from my Amazon Tate using Tapatalk

oh, ok.
It show only " kindle fire " and than animation "kindle fire"
that mean, only way to fix this is with a fastboot cable, factoy cable?
is it like 99% luck to fix it?

i guess i will buy a cable and try to fix it. it still in warranty but it rooted... so no go
12th May 2014, 11:59 PM |#6  
stunts513's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag New Braunfels, TX
Thanks Meter: 619
 
Donate to Me
More
it should be completely fixable, no luck involved, just a fastboot adapter, my drivers and the kffa utility and it should be able to restore just fine.
17th May 2014, 09:03 PM |#7  
LinearEquation's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Midwest
Thanks Meter: 432
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by csk84

oh, ok.
It show only " kindle fire " and than animation "kindle fire"
that mean, only way to fix this is with a fastboot cable, factoy cable?
is it like 99% luck to fix it?

i guess i will buy a cable and try to fix it. it still in warranty but it rooted... so no go

Rooted won't matter if it's in a bootloop. They only check for external damage and send it back to the factory. If it don't boot into the OS then tell them that and you should get a refurbished one.

Exit: What I mean is that a bootloop prevents them from seeing why this happened. Could happen from many things. Otherwise use Stunts suggestion.


Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running CM 11 4.4.2 with ElementalX Kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by LinearEquation; 17th May 2014 at 09:05 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes