Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,940 Members 46,879 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][DISCONTINUED][JB][CM10.1.6]KitKatUI V2.0 [12/02/2014]

Tip us?
 
mohamed ali 01
Old
#211  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 51
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: casablanca
Wink best rom :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimShady's View Post
I think that the flash hardware or the motherboard are damaged..
BAD NEWS
that was the best rom i ever use
hope you fix your device bro
 
SlimShady's
Old
#212  
SlimShady's's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 231
Posts: 394
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Altamura
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamed ali 01 View Post
BAD NEWS
that was the best rom i ever use
hope you fix your device bro
Let's hope..For now I don't have enough money..
8 Mile Rd, Detroit MI

★Eminem★
~You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo.~
The Following User Says Thank You to SlimShady's For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Bhargav97
Old
#213  
Bhargav97's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 436
Posts: 496
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Gandhinagar - INDIA

 
DONATE TO ME
Good news is: Before 7-8 days, I also bricked my galaxy5 while experimenting with TWRP. LoL

You can use a device called 'JIG', search on Google and you'll find it on internet for $2-$5 and there are tutorials which will help you to make it at home also.

I formatted my whole boot partition (including arm11boot) and everything is gone, so JIG didn't help me.

So, what I need is a JTAG service (This is a totally hardware based service, it can make a FULLY bricked device also alive unless you damaged your hardware). Usually. those JTAG repairers take $20-$30 to make your phone alive. You can also buy a JTAG box for around $120-$130.

If you didn't do anything just except installing the recovery that way, then JIG is what you need and JIG is very cheap.
Looking for?

> TWRP Recovery (2.7.0.0) OR PhilZ Touch Recovery (6) for Samsung msm7x27 series devices (supported by androidarmv6 team) OR
> Google Apps basic packages for cm11(especially focused on Legacy devices)

Then See My
projects over XDA at:
My Thread Index
The Following User Says Thank You to Bhargav97 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
SlimShady's
Old
#214  
SlimShady's's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 231
Posts: 394
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Altamura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhargav97 View Post
Good news is: Before 7-8 days, I also bricked my galaxy5 while experimenting with TWRP. LoL

You can use a device called 'JIG', search on Google and you'll find it on internet for $2-$5 and there are tutorials which will help you to make it at home also.

I formatted my whole boot partition (including arm11boot) and everything is gone, so JIG didn't help me.

So, what I need is a JTAG service (This is a totally hardware based service, it can make a FULLY bricked device also alive unless you damaged your hardware). Usually. those JTAG repairers take $20-$30 to make your phone alive. You can also buy a JTAG box for around $120-$130.

If you didn't do anything just except installing the recovery that way, then JIG is what you need and JIG is very cheap.
Yeah i think that too. I may use JIG. I'll do it by myself with some guide..Let's hope..But did you make it works with JIG?
8 Mile Rd, Detroit MI

★Eminem★
~You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo.~
The Following User Says Thank You to SlimShady's For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mohamed ali 01
Old
#215  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 51
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: casablanca
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimShady's View Post
Yeah i think that too. I may use JIG. I'll do it by myself with some guide..Let's hope..But did you make it works with JIG?
any news ?
 
SlimShady's
Old
#216  
SlimShady's's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 231
Posts: 394
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Altamura
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamed ali 01 View Post
any news ?
I brought the decive to a center yesterday..Sorry guys this month I was studying..
8 Mile Rd, Detroit MI

★Eminem★
~You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo.~
The Following User Says Thank You to SlimShady's For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mohamed ali 01
Old
#217  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 51
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: casablanca
Default :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimShady's View Post
I brought the decive to a center yesterday..Sorry guys this month I was studying..
study first

just wonderring if there wil be any new version
 
mohamed ali 01
Old
#218  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 51
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: casablanca
Default random reboot!!

these days i have random reboot while using the mobile ,and sometimes it reboot itself whithout being used
+the battery drain too fast from 100% to 40% in 6 hours without use ,from 100% to 70% in 15min of use

any idea about that ?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes