Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,340 Members 43,014 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to enter CWM mode.

Tip us?

Ironmaiden2580
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] How to enter CWM mode.

Can any one tell me how to enter to CWM recovery mode in Micromax Doodle 3. I have tried with Volume Up + Power. It din work. Tried with Volume Up + Volume Down + power KEY. It din work. There.

Im trying to install font from CWM recovery mode. I have rooted my using farmroot.

Please if anyone know how to enter CWM recovery mode in Micromax Doodle 3. let me know.

Polymath KD
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaiden2580 View Post
Can any one tell me how to enter to CWM recovery mode in Micromax Doodle 3. I have tried with Volume Up + Power. It din work. Tried with Volume Up + Volume Down + power KEY. It din work. There.

Im trying to install font from CWM recovery mode. I have rooted my using farmroot.

Please if anyone know how to enter CWM recovery mode in Micromax Doodle 3. let me know.
volume up + volume down + power button.. try holding fa 10secs or until you see booting to recovery appears at the top of screen in tiny font

BE SURE TO HIT THAT THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED
The Following User Says Thank You to Polymath KD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

harson0203
Old
Thanks Meter 6
If you are rooted and installed Super User you can go to Play store and download Quick Boot then hit "Recovery", it will allow you boot to recovery without holding buttons.

Ironmaiden2580
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks Bro, As I have already rooted my phone, can I just copy the font in SD card and install the font from SD from CWM mode?????: confused:

Ironmaiden2580
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by harson0203 View Post
If you are rooted and installed Super User you can go to Play store and download Quick Boot then hit "Recovery", it will allow you boot to recovery without holding buttons.
I have tried using the app Quick Boot, tried recovery and I enters the android system recovery. However, Im not able to apply update from SD. Error message "Installation Arborted"

Can any one help me how to install fonts in my Doodle 3 MicroMAx""