No registration required

[Q] desperately need help struck at boot

OP gowtamhyd

17th May 2014, 11:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

12 posts
unable to go to recovery

displaying an error firmware update enconuntered an issue. please select recovery mode in kies and try again.

when I tried the same I am getting an error this device's version cannot be updated ?

what should I do ?

could any one please help me
18th May 2014, 12:53 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 262

1,490 posts
Sir. You have to provide more specific information. Phone type, rom version before issue, rom version you tried to update to.

There are many possible causes and solutions. For the average user if you can't get kies to help then getting a warranty repair would be best. However, one simple solution which usually works is to. Flash a stock rom* in odin. Then, if it doesn't boot, go to recovery and wipe data / factory reset. If that doesn't work then you may want to research using a pit file

*Sammobile.com
The Following User Says Thank You to EmptyArea For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th May 2014, 02:02 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

12 posts
Thumbs up thankyou very much
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyArea

Sir. You have to provide more specific information. Phone type, rom version before issue, rom version you tried to update to.

There are many possible causes and solutions. For the average user if you can't get kies to help then getting a warranty repair would be best. However, one simple solution which usually works is to. Flash a stock rom* in odin. Then, if it doesn't boot, go to recovery and wipe data / factory reset. If that doesn't work then you may want to research using a pit file

*Sammobile.com

re-flashed new stock firmware from sammobile worked flawlessly
thank you very much
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread