Given this is a very new device, there are very few reports (/reviews) out there, not to mention in-depth (like real in-depth) reviews. So... what is there to be done? Ask current owners of the OPO, of course!
I got a few questions for you guys. Which... please, I would love if you could answer!
1) What phone did you get? The 16GB white variant or the 64GB black one? And... did you get a retail box? If yes, what was inside it? If no... well...
2) How are the buttons? Compared to those of the HTC One M7 (which are quite flat, but still not that hard to press) or those of the Nexus 5 (which are awesome) or the Galaxy Note 1-2-3 / Galaxy S4...? Do they protude out? Are they 'feedbacky'?
3) How is the in-call volume? Some people (some, because most of them seem to miss this out entirely) claim the in-call volume is really low... both on the earpiece and the speakers.
4) How are the speakers performing? In terms of loudness and clarity, of course, when compared to something like the Galaxy S / Note phones or any other phone you are / was comparing it to?
5) The camera lens... is it sunk in a bit, so it won't scratch when placed on a table? Or the camera lens is flushed to the back and easily prone to scratches?
6) Have you noticed any screen input lag? Some people have said the touchscreen is not as responsive as, say, the Nexus 5.
If you can provide answers... well, thank you very much, in advance!!