Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Please Help me Fastboot AC

OP juan0089

18th May 2014, 02:22 AM   |  #1  
juan0089's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Alajuela
Thanks Meter: 1
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
hi guys my friend gave me this one x with one problem, phone is rooted. The issue is there is no OS on the phone. It will only boot into TWRP. he accidentally deleted everything and now I cannot get a rom copied back to it. When plugged up to a PC via USB, I always get "Unknown device" error from PC. Tried ADB but cannot get the phone to go to Fastboot USB

Bootloader says Fastboot AC look the pictures
Thank u very much for ur help
[IMG][/IMG]
18th May 2014, 02:50 AM   |  #2  
marknoll's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 112
 
1,337 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Download min adb fastboot and let PC see the device. Then run a ruu via fastboot

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

Follow this thread.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2593037

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk
18th May 2014, 05:00 AM   |  #3  
timmaaa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 7,491
 
15,434 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
More
Exactly what I would have said, good advice.

Sent from my Evita
The Following User Says Thank You to timmaaa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th May 2014, 02:51 PM   |  #4  
juan0089's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Alajuela
Thanks Meter: 1
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marknoll

Download min adb fastboot and let PC see the device. Then run a ruu via fastboot

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

Follow this thread.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2593037

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

Hi., thanks for ur help
I do not understand that I do, i have the Minimal ADB and Fastboot and my phone dont show fastboot USB
just fastboot or fastboot AC and i type fastbooot devices and nothing appears
20th May 2014, 02:54 PM   |  #5  
marknoll's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 112
 
1,337 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Open cmd window inside min adb.. On open field,hold shift right click and chose "open cmd here" in that cmd prompt type fastboot devices. See if it sees it now. More than likely drivers will install once u open cmd in min adb. Try that

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk
20th May 2014, 03:03 PM   |  #6  
timmaaa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 7,491
 
15,434 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
More
Have you actually installed any drivers? If you don't have drivers installed no amount of messing around with fastboot is going to work. You can get the drivers by installing HTC Sync Manager, then connecting the phone in fastboot mode, and the drivers should install.

Sent from my Evita
The Following User Says Thank You to timmaaa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th May 2014, 08:06 PM   |  #7  
juan0089's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Alajuela
Thanks Meter: 1
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmaaa

Have you actually installed any drivers? If you don't have drivers installed no amount of messing around with fastboot is going to work. You can get the drivers by installing HTC Sync Manager, then connecting the phone in fastboot mode, and the drivers should install.

Sent from my Evita

nothing happen
i have installed HTC Sync Manager and htc Driver when i plug the phone show fastboot ac and the computer show unknown device
and sometimes when i plug says Fastboot Never Fastboot USB the pc never recognized
20th May 2014, 08:17 PM   |  #8  
juan0089's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Alajuela
Thanks Meter: 1
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marknoll

Open cmd window inside min adb.. On open field,hold shift right click and chose "open cmd here" in that cmd prompt type fastboot devices. See if it sees it now. More than likely drivers will install once u open cmd in min adb. Try that

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk



fastboot devices doesnt show anything
20th May 2014, 08:17 PM   |  #9  
timmaaa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 7,491
 
15,434 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
More
It's possible that you have a faulty usb port on the phone, it shouldn't usually say fastboot ac on the screen while connected to a usb outlet. Are you using a usb 2.0 port?

Sent from my Evita
20th May 2014, 08:19 PM   |  #10  
juan0089's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Alajuela
Thanks Meter: 1
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmaaa

It's possible that you have a faulty usb port on the phone, it shouldn't usually say fastboot ac on the screen while connected to a usb outlet. Are you using a usb 2.0 port?

Sent from my Evita

i think is the usb charge port
yes 2.0

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes