Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,095 Members 40,864 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Had to move on

Tip us?
 
njstein
Old
#1  
njstein's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 438
Posts: 1,341
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Boise
Default Had to move on

Blaze brothers, I was forced to move to Verizon so I purchased the LG G2. It makes me sad that I won't be as active on this thread as much as I used to be, but all good things must end eventually. I still have my blaze and will be using it as a wifi device. This is the forum where I learned all things root and it will always hold a special place. I'll still check in so if there are any questions I can answer I definitely will!

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to njstein For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Veliion
Old
#2  
Veliion's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 209
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by njstein View Post
Blaze brothers, I was forced to move to Verizon so I purchased the LG G2. It makes me sad that I won't be as active on this thread as much as I used to be, but all good things must end eventually. I still have my blaze and will be using it as a wifi device. This is the forum where I learned all things root and it will always hold a special place. I'll still check in so if there are any questions I can answer I definitely will!

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Looks like we are in the same boat!

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Free mobile app
Learned the basics of python. Learning Visual Basic!
 
njstein
Old
#3  
njstein's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 438
Posts: 1,341
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Boise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veliion View Post
Looks like we are in the same boat!

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Free mobile app
The G2 is awesome. I'm rooted and have twrp already installed! Process is super easy using ioroot25!

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Veliion
Old
#4  
Veliion's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 209
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by njstein View Post
The G2 is awesome. I'm rooted and have twrp already installed! Process is super easy using ioroot25!

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I'm going to right now! Do you still have stock firmware?

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Free mobile app
Learned the basics of python. Learning Visual Basic!
 
njstein
Old
#5  
njstein's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 438
Posts: 1,341
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Boise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veliion View Post
I'm going to right now! Do you still have stock firmware?

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Free mobile app
I do. I used custom so long I'm really enjoying stock. That might change eventually but right now I feel like stock is just a blast. Plus with titanium, freezing all the bs is giving me amazing battery life. I did the kitkat ota and it's so nice having official! Are you going to go custom?

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Veliion
Old
#6  
Veliion's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 209
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by njstein View Post
I do. I used custom so long I'm really enjoying stock. That might change eventually but right now I feel like stock is just a blast. Plus with titanium, freezing all the bs is giving me amazing battery life. I did the kitkat ota and it's so nice having official! Are you going to go custom?

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Just put it on a couple minutes ago! I just really like the minimal design of cm11.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Free mobile app
Learned the basics of python. Learning Visual Basic!
 
njstein
Old
#7  
njstein's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 438
Posts: 1,341
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Boise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veliion View Post
Just put it on a couple minutes ago! I just really like the minimal design of cm11.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Free mobile app
That is true. The minimal amount of bs and zero bloat is hands down the best part of custom. Like I said, it'll happen, no doubt.

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Rotation Lets You Take Full Control of Your Device’s Orientation Settings

To be brutally honest, the native options for screen … more

Change the Alarm Icon in the Status Bar with Xposed

It’s hard to find a more hated object than your alarm clock. They wake us up nearly … more

Return to Outer Space Outer Space with Ship Up Game

Since the release of Flappy Birds, we’ve had the “fortune” to see … more

Device Review: OnePlus One

Seemingly every day, there are a bunch of new devices being released. Some are budget devices and some are … more