[Q] MP 809t

18th May 2014, 03:53 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Natal
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
Donate to Me
More
I bought a MP 809t Smartphone. Are there any CWM and ROM for this phone? It runs android 4.3.0 from fabric, maybe AOSP, In "about phone" update is not listed.

18th September 2014, 09:22 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Android 4.4.2
I have stock Android 4.4.2 KitKat
Today, 08:48 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

28 posts
4.4.2 ROM
Can you please upload the ROM, so that we shall benefit. I have a problem. I bought MP809T in Abu Dhabi, UAE. There it used to recognize the SIM and was working. But now I am in India and no SIM working. I am not sure whether the current ROM 4.3 does not support this region or so. Please help.

Also if someone can guide on how to install this stock ROM 4.4.2, it would be of gr8 help.

Thanks,
Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by reshi5531

I have stock Android 4.4.2 KitKat

Today, 02:31 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Installing ROM MP809T
Quote:
Originally Posted by spljoe

Can you please upload the ROM, so that we shall benefit. I have a problem. I bought MP809T in Abu Dhabi, UAE. There it used to recognize the SIM and was working. But now I am in India and no SIM working. I am not sure whether the current ROM 4.3 does not support this region or so. Please help.

Also if someone can guide on how to install this stock ROM 4.4.2, it would be of gr8 help.

Thanks,
Joe

Hello spljoe,

I will write you how to install ROM to your phone. First download links to ROMs:
1. Stock pre-rooted ROM Android 4.3.0 - needrom.com/download/official-factory-rooted-rom-android-4-3-0-mtk6582-for-mpai-809t/
2. Stock non rooted ROM Android 4.4.2 - needrom.com/download/official-factory-rom-android-4-4-2-kitkat-mtk6582-for-mpai-809t/
I prefer personally 4.3.0 because is pre-rooted and rooted apps works perfectly!
Now you need to download this files: mediafire.com/folder/w0dh4b4h854mqq6,e22d2b5foep12ty,em36kke7pwkwphf/shared
1. Install PDA drivers from file;
2. Now open MP809T mobile phone flash steps Android 4.4.2.doc and follow instructions;
First you have to know that there is 2 different LCD screens for MPai 809T. You have to choose witch driver to install for your LCD. For 4.3.0 ROM you have only 1 option for LCD! If after flashing you start the phone, but can not see the logo, that's means wrong LCD driver.

If you need more help you can ask. If you are success with flashing you can buy me a beer - PayPal - dani4017@gmail.com
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread