Thread Closed

Should I trade my Note 3 for the LG G Flex ?

17th May 2014, 12:20 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Fort Lauderdale
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
More
I am really bummed about our locked bootloader. I forced the N2 update with out researching first. I've tried the warranty replacement but it came shipped with 4.4.2.
I had the most difficult time deciding between the Flex and the Note 3. But I need the opinion of such a well respected community. Do you think it's worth the trade. Is the flex equal to the note?
17th May 2014, 11:22 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 256

299 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gisaac2157

I am really bummed about our locked bootloader. I forced the N2 update with out researching first. I've tried the warranty replacement but it came shipped with 4.4.2.
I had the most difficult time deciding between the Flex and the Note 3. But I need the opinion of such a well respected community. Do you think it's worth the trade. Is the flex equal to the note?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2466099
17th May 2014, 06:53 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 19

531 posts
The LG G Flex didn't really feel like a phone I wanted. At the time, I didn't know I was searching my next phone, but I helped choose the Note 3 over the G Flex, which ended up becoming my phone as a gift. The G Flex has a 720p display, awkward UI, etc. I think the Note 3's internals alone shouldn't make this a conversation because of a better RAM chipset and a better display.
17th May 2014, 09:52 PM   |  #4  
Flag NC
Thanks Meter: 481

864 posts
More
I also updated without thinking lol I just bought my note 3 yesterday and like a fool I updated but whatever a root will come so I'm not worried

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
18th May 2014, 04:28 AM   |  #5  
Flag Tampa Bay
Thanks Meter: 9,968

5,877 posts
More
Moderator Comment: Off-topic device discussions go here; thread closed.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread