Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,250 Members 41,129 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] My sd card slows down my phone

Tip us?

Ali Iraqi
Old
(Last edited by Ali Iraqi; 17th May 2014 at 11:56 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 52
Unhappy [Q] My sd card slows down my phone

Hi guys! Suddenly my phone cloudnt read my sd card and my pc to. i tried to Format the sd card by galaxy gio and its worked . my phone recognized my sd but the phone forze in 2 sec and the phone started be laggy and unuseable and i coludnt start the camera. When i put out the sd the lagg was gone. after formating in galaxy gio the phone(gio) says that its 16 mb available in the sd when i had 2 gb free Before formaating!

The sd is recognized by cwm lupus v16. i had ultrakat 4.4.2 rom and a kernel from the same rom developer Before the sd fault.

SD spece: 16 gb class 2 which came from the phone box

Help please

ManthanRB
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Iraqi View Post
Hi guys! Suddenly my phone cloudnt read my sd card and my pc to. i tried to Format the sd card by galaxy gio and its worked . my phone recognized my sd but the phone forze in 2 sec and the phone started be laggy and unuseable and i coludnt start the camera. When i put out the sd the lagg was gone. after formating in galaxy gio the phone(gio) says that its 16 mb available in the sd when i had 2 gb free Before formaating!

The sd is recognized by cwm lupus v16. i had ultrakat 4.4.2 rom and a kernel from the same rom developer Before the sd fault.

SD spece: 16 gb class 2 which came from the phone box

Help please
Unfortunately you have to buy another SD card, i had one 16GB C4 Transcent & it disconnects itself whenever i try to open up the drive.

Another 4GB mmx C2 SD card make a huge lag in my phone, but when i remove it the phone works normally.
- Take a chance, you never know how perfect something can turn out!