[Request] Default Boot Animation

Search This thread

S1L3nTShaDoWz

Dec 25, 2013
I ended up changing my boot animation to something with the wrong size and ever since this bit** (totally a female dog) keeps refusing to get past the animation every time I do a hotboot (maybe even normal boots as I haven't tried one yet). Will someone zip up the default Verizon KitKat boot animation and upload it please?

Aashutoshrraj

Dec 26, 2013
I ended up changing my boot animation to something with the wrong size and ever since this bit** (totally a female dog) keeps refusing to get past the animation every time I do a hotboot (maybe even normal boots as I haven't tried one yet). Will someone zip up the default Verizon KitKat boot animation and upload it please?

if you have nandroid backup, try this
reboot to recovery > backup & restore > advanced restore > select " /system " > ( select your backup file ) > yes > done !

I have suggested advanced restore because you only want default bootanimation.

hit "THANKS" if I helped.

S1L3nTShaDoWz

Dec 25, 2013
if you have nandroid backup, try this
reboot to recovery > backup & restore > advanced restore > select " /system " > ( select your backup file ) > yes > done !

I have suggested advanced restore because you only want default bootanimation.

hit "THANKS" if I helped.

I was gonna do that but I just finished running a script to improve performance and well it modified a lot of system files and I don't really wanna go through the trouble of spending 30 minutes setting it up again if I don't have to.

I also figured out it only refuses to boot when I do a hot reboot, no idea but either way this new boot animation is terrible and it only started since I switched to it so I'm taking a leap of faith and saying it's the reason. Hopefully it is but either way I need the boot animation. :(

Aashutoshrraj

Dec 26, 2013
I was gonna do that but I just finished running a script to improve performance and well it modified a lot of system files and I don't really wanna go through the trouble of spending 30 minutes setting it up again if I don't have to.

I also figured out it only refuses to boot when I do a hot reboot, no idea but either way this new boot animation is terrible and it only started since I switched to it so I'm taking a leap of faith and saying it's the reason. Hopefully it is but either way I need the boot animation. :(

if you have flashed bootanimation from rom toolbox it have created a backup of default bootanimation in "sd card/romtoolbox/bootanimation"

don't forget to hit THANKS if I helped.

Reactions: S1L3nTShaDoWz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

if you have flashed bootanimation from rom toolbox it have created a backup of default bootanimation in "sd card/romtoolbox/bootanimation"

I did use it and I checked the backups and all there was was the one's I downloaded in it. No Verizon one :(

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app