No registration required

Bcmon for Note 8.0

OP Megamind08

2nd May 2014, 03:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 11

90 posts
I installed bcmon and when I click enable monitor mode it hangs every time. Anyone have suitable version or any other app like this?

Sent from my GT-N5100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
3rd May 2014, 05:29 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 77

385 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamind08

I installed bcmon and when I click enable monitor mode it hangs every time. Anyone have suitable version or any other app like this?

I use Insider on my laptop, More accurate for troubleshooting and the information given is tops, and for being a free item you just can't do much better even if you must pay for an equivalent app.

There is a limit to what our tablets reception is with compatibility across all router designs.

I have to change all the defaults to make the tablet connect to a Westell 7500 series N router, which I had to troubleshoot and diagnose until connection and speeds were stable and proper.

I am not sure, but I think our tablets are purely Qualcomm... No Broadcom chipset to connect with the app you are using.
18th May 2014, 08:17 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
me too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamind08

I want to know the answer to this one too. I installed the bcmon but it says it that it cannot detect my firmware.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread