Multi language font ttf for Micromax a89 or any other android phone
Hey guys I have here with an awesome post for Micromax a89 or any other android device..
Now you can write in any of world's following languages।.. Just follow the steps carefully....
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear
* war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following these
* directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and
* if you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will
* laugh at you.
Requirements: A working rooted android device...
Steps for installation:
1) Firstly take a nandroid backup...
2) Download both code 2000 zip and font installer apk from the links given below...
3) Now unzip the downloaded code 2000 ttf zip and place the ttf file in your sdcard
4) Install font installer apk to your android device।
5) Open font installer and click on local and navigate to the code 2000 ttf file which you placed in sdcard..
6) click on code 2000 ttf and click install and grant superuser permission
7) Then reboot... Enjoy
CODE2000 TTF SUPPORT FOLLOWING LANGUAGES:
Arabic script (Arabic, Balochi, Ottoman Turkish, Persian, Punjabi Shahmukhi, Uighur, Urdu, Uzbek), Armenian, Bengali, Braille, Canadian Syllabics (all syllabaries, all characters), Cherokee, Chinese (Bopomofo only, including Extended), Cirth, Cyrillic (all or most of range plus Komi letters), Devanagari, Ethiopic, Ewellic, Georgian (Mkhedruli & Asomtavruli), Greek (including polytonic and Coptic characters), Gurmukhi, Hebrew, IPA, Japanese (Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji/Han Ideographs), Klingon, Korean (Hangul only), Lao, Latin, Limbu, Mongolian, Ogham, Phaistos, Runic, Syriac, Tamil, Tengwar, Thai, Thana, Vietnamese, Yi.
OpenType Layout Tables: Arabic, Armenian, Bengali, Buhid, Cyrillic, Devanagari, Gujarati, Gurmukhi, Han Ideographic, Hangul Jamo, Hebrew, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Malayalam, Mongolian, Myanmar, Tamil, Telugu, Thai.
Hit thanks if you. Like this thread