Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,807 Members 53,063 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Issues with Galaxy S Blaze 4G (Help!)

Tip us?

thomas.raines
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3257

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by njstein View Post
To be honest, I never had a battery life problem on 4.1.2, one reason is I didn't use Google Apps (I had gapps package installed, but the minimal package), I also followed this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2357417

If you like push notifications from Gmail and other Google dependent apps, ignore that thread. Otherwise, it will improve your battery life. The other reason was I never ran cm10. I ran @thomas.raines ParanoidAndroid 4.1.2. Imo, the best cm10 based rom the Blaze had. But that's MY opinion. He's taken down the link, maybe you can try and chase him down and see if he'll re-upload it for you...

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The link was destroyed when goo.im switched servers. And I don't even have that repo on my box anymore...lol
Remember, the thanks button is free, but it doesn't hurt to show a dev your appreciation by using the donate button...
My Works
SGS4G: Gummy Mutt, Original Lightning Zap, Lightning Zap Kernel, Gremlin Remover
Blaze 4G: Lightning Zap, ICS 1-Click Starter, OOPS, Quick Recovery, Lightning Zap Kernel
LG Nitro: Lightning Zap
Skyrocket: Lightning Zap! kernel
E4GT: Lightning Zap! kernel
Phone Support for the Lost

njstein
Old
Thanks Meter 440
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas.raines View Post
The link was destroyed when goo.im switched servers. And I don't even have that repo on my box anymore...lol
Oh, that's unfortunate! That is and always will be my favorite Blaze ROM.

thomas.raines
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3257

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by njstein View Post
Oh, that's unfortunate! That is and always will be my favorite Blaze ROM.

I guess I could build it again...if the price is right...lol
I'm working on the exhilarate now... trying to get it to boot on the lz kernel...
Remember, the thanks button is free, but it doesn't hurt to show a dev your appreciation by using the donate button...
My Works
SGS4G: Gummy Mutt, Original Lightning Zap, Lightning Zap Kernel, Gremlin Remover
Blaze 4G: Lightning Zap, ICS 1-Click Starter, OOPS, Quick Recovery, Lightning Zap Kernel
LG Nitro: Lightning Zap
Skyrocket: Lightning Zap! kernel
E4GT: Lightning Zap! kernel
Phone Support for the Lost
The Following User Says Thank You to thomas.raines For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]