Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Open Line Chat Backup

OP Wombline

17th May 2014, 12:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
I have a chat backup of line chat for android, there is a way to open or convert it in plain txt? The file its a zip with 2 files inside one has no extensions, for example:

chat1245

and

chat1245.extra


Any help?
17th May 2014, 04:29 PM   |  #2  
Vaibhav Chauhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 140
 
767 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wombline

I have a chat backup of line chat for android, there is a way to open or convert it in plain txt? The file its a zip with 2 files inside one has no extensions, for example:

chat1245

and

chat1245.extra


Any help?

there is no charge for trying
put the extensions txt
if not wirk then remove the .txt
18th May 2014, 07:39 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibhav Chauhan

there is no charge for trying
put the extensions txt
if not wirk then remove the .txt

If I open the first file with a text edito there is something like:

]0˛hD zO:Z 87*t]a}k∞tG
/:˙ʿ?gN∫,≈"#E\;;ı ˝(AW9jCEHV˝]>tk4˝rm
" 4∞˘q`ķi∆≤,#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW

Etc.


If I open the second file:

1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040, 1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040, 1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040, 1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040, 1040,1040,1040,1040


Its crypted? Whats happening? Any help?
18th May 2014, 08:07 AM   |  #4  
Vaibhav Chauhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 140
 
767 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wombline

If I open the first file with a text edito there is something like:

]0˛hD zO:Z 87*t]a}k∞tG
/:˙ʿ?gN∫,≈"#E\;;ı ˝(AW9jCEHV˝]>tk4˝rm
" 4∞˘q`ķi∆≤,#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW9#E\;;ı ˝(AW

Etc.


If I open the second file:

1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040, 1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040, 1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040, 1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040,1040, 1040,1040,1040,1040


Its crypted? Whats happening? Any help?

means this is not normal txt type
18th May 2014, 08:42 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Any idea of what type of text is? How can I read it? Its clear that the info its there
18th May 2014, 09:48 AM   |  #6  
Vaibhav Chauhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 140
 
767 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wombline

Any idea of what type of text is? How can I read it? Its clear that the info its there

you can't read it because it is encrupted
or it is not text format
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes