Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,679 Members 40,595 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] i lost my efs file even withe root explorer

Tip us?
 
m.hassan2020
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: May 2014
Exclamation [Q] i lost my efs file even withe root explorer

i lost my efs file even withe root explorer
no thing work
i run android 4.2,2
a yello window on my screen
i used a sgاا_rebair tool apk
i mounted a official 4.2.2 but the same proplem
how can i fix that
i need Universal CSC & recover product code for egypt
 
jackeagle
Old
#2  
jackeagle's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,135
Posts: 744
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: XDA
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.hassan2020 View Post
i lost my efs file even withe root explorer
no thing work
i run android 4.2,2
a yello window on my screen
i used a sgاا_rebair tool apk
i mounted a official 4.2.2 but the same proplem
how can i fix that
i need Universal CSC & recover product code for egypt
What Exactly problem you are facing...If EFS is lost you can backup again but provided you have not corrupted your IMEI...
MY WORKS
 
Rom's

AICP [I9082] , [Mi3]
Liquidsmooth [I9082]
Nameless [i9082] , [Mi3]
Spirit Rom [I9300] , [N7000]

Carbon Rom [ Xiaomi Mi 3]

Guides

Android Rom Development
Bootanimation

 
m.hassan2020
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: May 2014
Camera ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackeagle View Post
What Exactly problem you are facing...If EFS is lost you can backup again but provided you have not corrupted your IMEI...
this is what i got
no calls but still internet
 
jackeagle
Old
#4  
jackeagle's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,135
Posts: 744
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: XDA
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.hassan2020 View Post
this is what i got
no calls but still internet
Can't do anything for it that means your IMEI is corrupted give it to service center after flashing stock firmware...EFS was in Ext SD card RECOVER IT using PC...
MY WORKS
 
Rom's

AICP [I9082] , [Mi3]
Liquidsmooth [I9082]
Nameless [i9082] , [Mi3]
Spirit Rom [I9300] , [N7000]

Carbon Rom [ Xiaomi Mi 3]

Guides

Android Rom Development
Bootanimation

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes