Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,635 Members 52,851 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Dropped phone, screen craked

Tip us?

anonxlg
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Dropped phone, screen craked

The phone still works, just the screen is cracked and the case has some marks on it

what do you think, i could replace the screen (also could use a new battery and a case i guess)

should i just save my money and use it to buy a new phone (eventually), or replace some of the parts now

(prices are pretty expensive shipping to canada it seems)

Neoxal
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonxlg View Post
The phone still works, just the screen is cracked and the case has some marks on it

what do you think, i could replace the screen (also could use a new battery and a case i guess)

should i just save my money and use it to buy a new phone (eventually), or replace some of the parts now

I would save the money and buy a new phone..The Exhibit is pretty outdated by today's standards. The Moto G or the Moto E are both great budget options now as well as the OnePlus One.

Doobski
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:

I agree with the post above, save for a new phone; Moto G, Moto X, and Nexus 5, seem to be pretty good options for a budget.

The One+ is a bit of a hassle to get at the moment and the Moto E is $50 less than the Moto G, but I would rather just spit up the extra $50 or keep the Exhibit to be honest.

tazmaniondvl
Old
Thanks Meter 522

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

I have an exhibit laying around collecting dust, maybe we could work out a deal?

Sent from my SGH-T399 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Current Device: Samsung Galaxy Light T399
Be kind and hit the
THANKS button!