No registration required

Dropped phone, screen craked

OP anonxlg

17th May 2014, 03:14 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12

159 posts
More
The phone still works, just the screen is cracked and the case has some marks on it

what do you think, i could replace the screen (also could use a new battery and a case i guess)

should i just save my money and use it to buy a new phone (eventually), or replace some of the parts now

(prices are pretty expensive shipping to canada it seems)
18th May 2014, 02:50 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 61

174 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonxlg

The phone still works, just the screen is cracked and the case has some marks on it

what do you think, i could replace the screen (also could use a new battery and a case i guess)

should i just save my money and use it to buy a new phone (eventually), or replace some of the parts now

I would save the money and buy a new phone..The Exhibit is pretty outdated by today's standards. The Moto G or the Moto E are both great budget options now as well as the OnePlus One.
18th May 2014, 06:25 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 6

43 posts
Quote:

I agree with the post above, save for a new phone; Moto G, Moto X, and Nexus 5, seem to be pretty good options for a budget.

The One+ is a bit of a hassle to get at the moment and the Moto E is $50 less than the Moto G, but I would rather just spit up the extra $50 or keep the Exhibit to be honest.
18th May 2014, 10:32 AM   |  #4  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 550

1,606 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I have an exhibit laying around collecting dust, maybe we could work out a deal?

Sent from my SGH-T399 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread