Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,274 Members 45,663 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Touch problem

Tip us?

abo.rayyan2013
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Touch problem

Touch a problem in Sony z 1 if it worked 5 minutes to touch Ikhrbt will, for example, when the double character AD writes letter last note issuance system is the Kit Kat 4.4

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 612
So you have touch screen issues, what's the problem? Go for replacement.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4
The Following User Says Thank You to eclyptos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

abo.rayyan2013
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
A new device from the company that the problem occurred after you upgrade to System 4.4

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 612
Quote:
Originally Posted by abo.rayyan2013 View Post
A new device from the company that the problem occurred after you upgrade to System 4.4
Then revert it back to 4.3 an see if the problem persist. It's the first time I heard about touch issues with the latest FW. I had some problems on .290 but after .136 they gone, but still not Perfect.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4
The Following User Says Thank You to eclyptos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

abo.rayyan2013
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Settings and then entered into the input language and then you reduce the speed of the cursor came reduce the work has a defect in touch, but sometimes you come back

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 612
Quote:
Originally Posted by abo.rayyan2013 View Post
Settings and then entered into the input language and then you reduce the speed of the cursor came reduce the work has a defect in touch, but sometimes you come back
I heard about that time ago. The speed cursor have nothing to do with the Touch Screen so in your case is just placebo. I think you should try to calibrate the screen but you have to be rooted.

abo.rayyan2013
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Do you have a method of installing a full Root