Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,552 Members 47,590 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] KitKat for SM900 in Egypt

Tip us?

aap262
Old
(Last edited by aap262; 16th May 2014 at 03:35 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] KitKat for SM900 in Egypt

Hello,

I have an N900 Note 3 (Baseband N900XXUCMK1), I live in Egypt, Africa and I still haven't received the Kitkat update. I'm still on 4.3 and whenever i check for update it tells me my software is up to date. I also tried to check when connected to Samsung Kies and it tells me the same.

How can I solve this? Is there a way I can get KITKAT without rooting or flashing? I am kind of new to the android scene

Thanks in advance

darkshaft
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Nasi7a khalik 3al 4.3 stable aktr,we mfr2sh khales.
Dr.E

Hit thanks if I helped
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darkshaft For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vndnguyen
Old
Thanks Meter 660

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by aap262 View Post
Hello,

I have an N900 Note 3 (Baseband N900XXUCMK1), I live in Egypt, Africa and I still haven't received the Kitkat update. I'm still on 4.3 and whenever i check for update it tells me my software is up to date. I also tried to check when connected to Samsung Kies and it tells me the same.

How can I solve this? Is there a way I can get KITKAT without rooting or flashing? I am kind of new to the android scene

Thanks in advance
1- What is your CSC code? You live in Egypt, but your device may be not belong to this region. You have to provide more details. Use this app Phone INFO ★Samsung★ to get your CSC code.

2- Anyway, if OTA and Kies doesn't help, you can update manually by open Phone INFO ★Samsung★ app, go to Menu and select 'Firmware Browser...', you will see the list of available firmwares for your device. The top of the list is the latest one. You can download it and flash by using Odin (without rooting, of course). The download link is also given there.

killbill88
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Same problems as above

Dear VNDNGUYEN

I installed your app
My device is also the rose gold galaxy note 3 and I also haven't received the kitkat update
I am in Pakistan (Rose gold wasn't available in my country officially)
My device details are as under
SM-N900
Bootloader N900XXUCMK2
CSC version N900JVCMJ3
Original CSC code THR
CSC country UAE

I used the firmware browser in your app and it says "Sorry, no data available"

What should we do now?

Any help would be most welcome

Regards

Biso007
Old