Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,599 Members 38,646 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

EQS list

Tip us?

djakrse
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by princeplanet View Post
If you have the extreme power saving mode installed, I discovered it is number 30.

I tried other numbers, I don't remember the particular one, but one of them was for the finger scan.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
What carrier do you have or maybe what software version?

I added 30 to mine and all I got was the addition of "default" with position "handle" closer to middle of line. When I moved it into the live group, it only showed a blank tile. I'm on Verizon and 1.12-whatever I believe.

I'm going to experiment later and see what I can find.

Sent from my Tapatalk-abusing M8

cyberr8der
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by djakrse View Post
What carrier do you have or maybe what software version?

I added 30 to mine and all I got was the addition of "default" with position "handle" closer to middle of line. When I moved it into the live group, it only showed a blank tile. I'm on Verizon and 1.12-whatever I believe.

I'm going to experiment later and see what I can find.

Sent from my Tapatalk-abusing M8
Adding 30 worked fine for me. I'm running skyfall rom (Verizon) and added the extreme power saver.

aer0zer0
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Is there a edit to allow for more than 12 max end tiles, or do I just add the numbers in the xml

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Dear lord... please allow this dangerous combination of hair spary, bat slobber, and D.O.T. four automatic transmission fluid to excite my mind, occupy my spirits, and enrage my body, provoking me to kick any man or woman in the back of the head regardless of what he or she has or has not done unto me.

djakrse
Old
(Last edited by djakrse; 18th May 2014 at 04:52 AM.)
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by aer0zer0 View Post
Is there a edit to allow for more than 12 max end tiles, or do I just add the numbers in the xml

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
You can add as many as are available to the <item type="integer-array" name="quick_setting_available_items"> section of the xml, as stated in OP. These are just in list of available items, which appears below the 12 tiles used in the Quick Settings. If you try to add a 13th to the list, it automatically kicks out the lowest on the list, with a toast notification.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberr8der View Post
Adding 30 worked fine for me. I'm running skyfall rom (Verizon) and added the extreme power saver.

I'm running Verizon stock, and I had several that were different from the OP list. I've also had PSM and extreme power saver, so no reason it shouldn't show, that I know.

Pauls57
Old
Thanks Meter 22
I have also found that the toggle for music channel doesn't work, although music channel can be enabled, or disabled in settings

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Pauls57 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
eqs, vzw m8