Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos Receives Early CM12 Port

Samsung Galaxy Grand is a dual-SIM phone with a 5 screen that was announced two years ago. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

EQS list

OP ak074

17th May 2014, 11:05 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 26

107 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by princeplanet

If you have the extreme power saving mode installed, I discovered it is number 30.

I tried other numbers, I don't remember the particular one, but one of them was for the finger scan.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

What carrier do you have or maybe what software version?

I added 30 to mine and all I got was the addition of "default" with position "handle" closer to middle of line. When I moved it into the live group, it only showed a blank tile. I'm on Verizon and 1.12-whatever I believe.

I'm going to experiment later and see what I can find.

Sent from my Tapatalk-abusing M8
18th May 2014, 04:01 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 12

82 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by djakrse

What carrier do you have or maybe what software version?

I added 30 to mine and all I got was the addition of "default" with position "handle" closer to middle of line. When I moved it into the live group, it only showed a blank tile. I'm on Verizon and 1.12-whatever I believe.

I'm going to experiment later and see what I can find.

Sent from my Tapatalk-abusing M8

Adding 30 worked fine for me. I'm running skyfall rom (Verizon) and added the extreme power saver.

18th May 2014, 05:02 AM   |  #13  
Flag Cortland NY
Thanks Meter: 65

366 posts
More
Is there a edit to allow for more than 12 max end tiles, or do I just add the numbers in the xml

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
18th May 2014, 05:42 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 26

107 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aer0zer0

Is there a edit to allow for more than 12 max end tiles, or do I just add the numbers in the xml

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

You can add as many as are available to the <item type="integer-array" name="quick_setting_available_items"> section of the xml, as stated in OP. These are just in list of available items, which appears below the 12 tiles used in the Quick Settings. If you try to add a 13th to the list, it automatically kicks out the lowest on the list, with a toast notification.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberr8der

Adding 30 worked fine for me. I'm running skyfall rom (Verizon) and added the extreme power saver.

I'm running Verizon stock, and I had several that were different from the OP list. I've also had PSM and extreme power saver, so no reason it shouldn't show, that I know.
Last edited by djakrse; 18th May 2014 at 05:52 AM.
18th May 2014, 01:28 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 35

231 posts
I have also found that the toggle for music channel doesn't work, although music channel can be enabled, or disabled in settings

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Pauls57 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
eqs, vzw m8
Previous Thread Next Thread