Removing or moving clock on lockscreen?

4th March 2014, 01:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

194 posts
Hi guys, is there any way of removing or even moving the clock/date on the lockscreen?
5th March 2014, 01:58 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 270

398 posts
Donate to Me
More
Yes there is. On lock screen swipe your finger down from the clock to reveal an arrow pointing up on the bottom it analogies your lockscreen shortcuts. Press and hold the clock and drag it to the trashcan. Then you can add another widget.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using xda app-developers app
2nd April 2014, 08:58 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Disable clock widget on F320S
If you're using the Korean version and trying to remove the dual clock, go into system settings -> apps -> all -> clock widget and disable that app.
17th May 2014, 10:53 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 5

56 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascy

If you're using the Korean version and trying to remove the dual clock, go into system settings -> apps -> all -> clock widget and disable that app.

is there any way i can see clock showing my local time not secondry clock for F320S please.
18th May 2014, 12:36 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDescent

is there any way i can see clock showing my local time not secondry clock for F320S please.

Just add a standard clock widget to your lock screen. From your lock screen, click the '+' button (swipe left if you already have other widgets) and then unlock your phone to see a list of widgets. If you don't see a clock widget listed, download one from the Play store.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread