Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,293 Members 39,043 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Removing or moving clock on lockscreen?

Tip us?

dsmaori
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default Removing or moving clock on lockscreen?

Hi guys, is there any way of removing or even moving the clock/date on the lockscreen?

ingoljosh
Old
Thanks Meter 227

DONATE TO ME
Yes there is. On lock screen swipe your finger down from the clock to reveal an arrow pointing up on the bottom it analogies your lockscreen shortcuts. Press and hold the clock and drag it to the trashcan. Then you can add another widget.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using xda app-developers app

Ascy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Disable clock widget on F320S

If you're using the Korean version and trying to remove the dual clock, go into system settings -> apps -> all -> clock widget and disable that app.

NaughtyDescent
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascy View Post
If you're using the Korean version and trying to remove the dual clock, go into system settings -> apps -> all -> clock widget and disable that app.
is there any way i can see clock showing my local time not secondry clock for F320S please.

Ascy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDescent View Post
is there any way i can see clock showing my local time not secondry clock for F320S please.
Just add a standard clock widget to your lock screen. From your lock screen, click the '+' button (swipe left if you already have other widgets) and then unlock your phone to see a list of widgets. If you don't see a clock widget listed, download one from the Play store.