My problem is that when making a call or receiving a call, there is no audio transacted between my caller and I (they can't hear me and I can't hear them). After digging around on the Internet a little, I found several tips: factory restore, update from mf3 to mk2, wipe the cache and data on the phone application, use applications such as soundabout, clean out the mic with a needle, trying different ROMS. I have tried ALL these options and have yet to figure out a solution.
Some info- I know my microphone is working fine because I will record myself and play it back with crystal quality, Text to speech works flawlessly, and S-Voice works as well. My speakers work fine too. I can play music and the internal (ear) speaker works as well. I have data on the phone and can send and receive text messages perfectly. HERE IS THE KICKER: When connected to my bluetooth headset, the call works perfectly! This leads me to believe it is a software issue but I am puzzled as to why a factory reset (even a fresh mk2 Odin flash) won't work. I have tried downloading different dialer applications and dialing a call from android terminal emulator. Still, no dice.
Thanks for any and all help!