FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

4.4 tw and tmobile - official discussion here

17th January 2014, 05:59 AM |#21  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
I just got sent a new galaxy s4 to replace my old one. It had the latest on it, so what I'm getting here is that we cant flash roms or recoveries or anything yet?
 
 
18th January 2014, 12:29 AM |#22  
gdmlaz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 398
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynzson

I just got sent a new galaxy s4 to replace my old one. It had the latest on it, so what I'm getting here is that we cant flash roms or recoveries or anything yet?

If it brings 4.3 pre-installed you could still flash roms/reveries everything like before but you will trigger the Knox count which will void ur warranty if you don't care about warranty then you are fine

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to gdmlaz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th January 2014, 05:55 AM |#23  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdmlaz

If it brings 4.3 pre-installed you could still flash roms/reveries everything like before but you will trigger the Knox count which will void ur warranty if you don't care about warranty then you are fine

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Doesnt matter to me lol, thanks.
19th January 2014, 02:00 PM |#24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Some of us like myself rely on wifi. But I'm sure by then I'll be on the s5 or note whatever.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to futty For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th January 2014, 05:19 PM |#25  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
S5 should be out in March or April so soon now. Rumor is 2560x1440p screen, most likely 3gb ram, and possibly s800 or s805 cpu. Can't wait. It might be hard to leave the S4 though. It's nice getting the google edition roms on this bad boy too and they might not release a ge s5.
27th February 2014, 02:43 PM |#26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
You guys should really check out dandroid GPE 4.4, its near flawless. I like the touchwiz UI but vanilla KitKat is so much better IMHO. Especially with the Google launcher.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using xda app-developers app
28th February 2014, 01:34 AM |#27  
Senior Member
Flag Pacoima
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoboBrazil

S5 should be out in March or April so soon now. Rumor is 2560x1440p screen, most likely 3gb ram, and possibly s800 or s805 cpu. Can't wait. It might be hard to leave the S4 though. It's nice getting the google edition roms on this bad boy too and they might not release a ge s5.

Soo now that you know it doesn't have any of those rumored specs, are you still eager for it's release?
28th February 2014, 03:22 AM |#28  
Saturny's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Decatur, Ga
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by B3L13V3

Soo now that you know it doesn't have any of those rumored specs, are you still eager for it's release?

I plan on getting it myself.
28th February 2014, 04:58 AM |#29  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by B3L13V3

Soo now that you know it doesn't have any of those rumored specs, are you still eager for it's release?

Not going to buy it. Such a disappointment. There's still rumors of the nicer premium "f" model though so we will see what happens. I don't see why anyone would upgrade to a 5 from a 4.
18th May 2014, 03:28 PM |#30  
Michael Hill's Avatar
Member
Manata
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
This is great discussion with 4.4 tw and tmobile
know that the 4.4.2 Google Edition Roms absolutely scream as far as real world performance goes.
But somehow I doubt the TW 4.4.2 will offer a huge performance boost vs its earlier counterpart.
every bode see more..................
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4 General by ThreadRank