Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,247 Members 51,040 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Z2 temperature?

Tip us?
 
nourzoukar
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 13
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default [Q] Z2 temperature?

Hello everyone,
I was wondering about the device temperature, mine is always above 25 (C) when idle. And with average usag it bumps up between 34 an 39?
Is that normal?? And what is your device temperature? Post it along with the battery time you get.
 
cedropol
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 140
Join Date: Mar 2013
I am pretty sure that for everyone device temperature is at least few degrees higher in idle state than ambient temperature.
 
nourzoukar
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 13
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by cedropol View Post
I am pretty sure that for everyone device temperature is at least few degrees higher in idle state than ambient temperature.
Iäm in Berlin, it is 16 now, and the device tep. is 27....and since the 7 morning the battery drooped from 100% to 69%with stamina mode on and about 1 hour 30 minutes screen time....is this normal??
 
cedropol
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 140
Join Date: Mar 2013
Check apps in background, maybe some of them drains battery little to fast.
 
nourzoukar
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 13
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by cedropol View Post
Check apps in background, maybe some of them drains battery little to fast.
Thank you, but I think there is something wrong because the battery state shows that only the screen and the Android system are the most who are consuming the power.
 
cedropol
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 140
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by nourzoukar View Post
Thank you, but I think there is something wrong because the battery state shows that only the screen and the Android system are the most who are consuming the power.
Android system can be connect to any app which demands service.
Check in battery usage how looks activity bar.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes