Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

iberry Auxus CoreX8 3G Mobile data connection issue in standby mode

OP hifitech11

11th May 2014, 02:30 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
iberry Auxus CoreX8 3G Mobile data connection issue in stand by mode. when tablet is on stand by mode mobile data gets disconnected automatically , and when i wake up the tablet it wont connect to mobile data . i have to manually turn off and turn on to get mobile data connection to get mobile data connected .
12th May 2014, 03:40 PM   |  #2  

2 posts
Getting the same issue? Any solution
14th May 2014, 07:47 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
nope
nope no solution yet.
15th May 2014, 07:41 AM   |  #4  

2 posts
Hey i did some research apparently the HUAWEI Ultra Stick E1220 goes to sleep when the tablet enters stand by mode.This same modem is also used in laptops and has the same problem when the laptops go into sleep mode.Unlike the wifi modem which works in sleep mode this modem turns off as a power saver setting .Hope there is some update to fix this but i doubt
15th May 2014, 08:48 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
509a2358669
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roni045

Hey i did some research apparently the HUAWEI Ultra Stick E1220 goes to sleep when the tablet enters stand by mode.This same modem is also used in laptops and has the same problem when the laptops go into sleep mode.Unlike the wifi modem which works in sleep mode this mode turns off as a power saver setting .Hope there is some update to fix this but i doubt

thanks for reply , yes its turn on the model but you can still receive call and text message even your tablet is on sleep mode ,but data connection just get disconnected and you have to manually turn on or off to get in back online . or in other case if u recieve a call tablets wakes up and even data connection gets connected automatically.
18th May 2014, 04:45 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
hi
Still looking for solution on this any one ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread