Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,052 Members 40,041 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HELP] Settings/Menu button disappeared in Chrome

Tip us?

gabrix97
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [HELP] Settings/Menu button disappeared in Chrome

Hi, I have the Nexus 5 with 4.4.2 , I'm new with Android, my phone is rooted
I recently made the "buttons" disappear adding a line in the build.prop file and instaled LMT to have a pie,but the problem is that in Google Chrome,the Settings/Menu Button in the top right (the one with three little boxes) disappeared.
Does somebody know how to make this button appear?

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 490

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrix97 View Post
Hi, I have the Nexus 5 with 4.4.2 , I'm new with Android, my phone is rooted
I recently made the "buttons" disappear adding a line in the build.prop file and instaled LMT to have a pie,but the problem is that in Google Chrome,the Settings/Menu Button in the top right (the one with three little boxes) disappeared.
Does somebody know how to make this button appear?
Just make one of your Pie options the Menu button. Easier and more convenient without having to reach all the way to the top.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)

gabrix97
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s View Post
Just make one of your Pie options the Menu button. Easier and more convenient without having to reach all the way to the top.
Thank you I will do in the meantime,but I'm looking for a definitive solution also