Default Good Chinese Bluetooth Headphones anyone??

Having come from several low end IEM Shures over the years and currently owning a pair of Jaybird bluebuds X I would now like to try out a pair of headphones as opposed to IEMs. I've never owned a quality pair of headphones and can't afford the mid to high end stuff. Music currently is stored on a smartphone (Sony Xperia Z Ultra) and finding wired a pain I would really like to get bluetooth headphones which need to be portable as will be wearing them out and about.

I have to admit to periodically experiencing discomfort with the IEMs and the problem of achieving a good comfortable fit. But the major PITA with IEMs is the fact if I want to hear a PA / stranger in a public place quickly I have to yank out the IEMs. Clean the wax off them and hope the person trying to talk to me hasn't spotted it and then spend the next half minute in contortions trying to get the damn things back in to get that nice isolation back.

So can anyone recommend a pair of BT headphones with good isolation (no noise cancelling please) with the best bang for buck. I have seen the Bluedio R+ NFC Bluetooth been mentioned on other forums which seemed to have got good reviews on Amazon but a mixed reception elsewhere. I expect not to get the same levels of isolation as the IEMs. Am I right?

Alternatives and words of wisdom much appreciated
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (GT-N5100), Android 4.2.2, Kernel 3.0.31, Not Rooted.

Sony Xperia Z Ultra, UMI CROSS, Samsung Galaxy Note (N7000).