Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,708 Members 52,833 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] issue after rooting Recovery Booting. Set Warranty Bit : Recovery loop

Tip us?

saeidzzz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] issue after rooting Recovery Booting. Set Warranty Bit : Recovery loop

hi, i just decided to root my t mobile note 3 device so the first website was tellin about KINGO 1 step root so i did install KINGO and it said successfully rooted and i clicked finish the phone rebooted and it showed me
Recovery Booting
Set Warranty Bit : Recovery
and this screen keeps looping and i cant even enter recovery mod once the phone turns on it shows me that and it keep looping auto reboot same screen
im not sure if my phone is still alive anymore
any solutions?
thanks.
note 3 t-mobile n900t

Frank Westlake
Old
Thanks Meter 149
Enter download mode (hold [VOLUME-DOWN][HOME][POWER] until buzz, then release [POWER]). At the first download mode screen where it says you can press volume-down to boot normally, press volume-down to boot normally.

Frank

cdresor
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default same prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Westlake View Post
Enter download mode (hold [VOLUME-DOWN][HOME][POWER] until buzz, then release [POWER]). At the first download mode screen where it says you can press volume-down to boot normally, press volume-down to boot normally.

Frank
Same problem as OP, and I can not get into download mode either. If I do as above, it still goes on booting .

cdresor
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by saeidzzz View Post
hi, i just decided to root my t mobile note 3 device so the first website was tellin about KINGO 1 step root so i did install KINGO and it said successfully rooted and i clicked finish the phone rebooted and it showed me
Recovery Booting
Set Warranty Bit : Recovery
and this screen keeps looping and i cant even enter recovery mod once the phone turns on it shows me that and it keep looping auto reboot same screen
im not sure if my phone is still alive anymore
any solutions?
thanks.
note 3 t-mobile n900t
If the advice above didnīt work (nothing happened when pressing the usual VOL down - home - power etc), this is how I managed:
I tried booting around 25 times with the power button released at different times. Did not work.
Tried to insert battery when pressing the 3 buttons. Did not work.
I let the battery run completely empty. Started charging the phone and pressing the 3 buttons. Did not work.

I charged the phone full (with booting the whole time....needed to put it somewhere quiet). After estimating it was full, I pulled out the battery, preparing to send it to mobiletechvideos.com (they saved me before). After a few hours I wanted to see the error message so I could write them. When I inserted the battery, I got the regular download mode! Nowthen, would I dare to boot it since I am not really sure what to flash to my phone?
I rebooted, and now the phone is back to normal. OTOH, I will not try to flash CWM/TWRP again, so goodbye custom roms (Omega )